Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
We, Sharma Facial Plastic Surgery, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not
- Modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Sharma Facial Plastic Surgery provides.
- Use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material.
- Use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam.
- Harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent.
- Use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
This practice and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this practice web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
This practice and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non – infringement.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through this practice website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. This practice and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this practice web site at any time. Advice received via this practice web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
We reserve the right to terminate your access to usage of our website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.